7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Friday, October 24, 2008

Positive Thought For The Week

Have You Ever?

Have you ever had a moment of I know it's going to get better but dag nabit if doesn't suck for right now.

You ask yourself the questions:
1) How did I get here?
2) Why me?
3) When will this be over?
4) What can I do to get out of this?

Well, I don't have a magic formula that will transport you through time to end of this challenge. I can't offer you a 5 step solution that will suddenly make every thing better. But I can tell you this, despite what it looks like, you are not alone. You are not the first person who has been here and you won't be the last. Just try your best in the midst of every thing to grasp what ever the life lesson you are suppose to learn through this and know and believe it has got to get better.It may seem like forever right now but every day you hang in there you are one step closer to it being yesterday.

Make it a blessed.
YMA

No comments: