7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Positive Thought For The Week

One of the benefits of time is that it can give you perspective. We must all learn it's not only all right to place a value on yourself, but it's key to a healthy balanced life. If you don't acknowledge your worth, then who will? This season as you go about getting gifts for others don't forget to put something under the tree for your self. My positive thought for the week is this simple poem.

ME
I'm not the place you stop at on your way through.

I'm not the place you visit because you have nothing else better to do.

I'm not the place you check into while you are trying to decide is this some place you might want to reside.

I will not be a rest stop in your life while you are on your way to your final destination.

If I am your destiny, I will be the place you have searched for all your life.

The place you want to be most.

And if you had to choose a hundred times over, every time the choice would still be me.

For I am what you have searched for.

I am me.

Have a blessed. YMA

No comments: