7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Friday, May 29, 2009

Positive Thought For The Week - The Truth

I had a friend who just kept texting me and he would text me what seemed like every little thing that he thought was relevant. I finally had to send him a note asking him nicely that some things are better in email and I let him know everyone doesn't have unlimited texting. It was something we ended up both laughing about but because of this circumstance it inspired me to share this with him and reminded me that there is a lesson in everything we do.

XXXX you know me I try to be honest with you and hope the truth brings us to some sort of resolution rather than avoid a person and leave you wondering what might have caused the rift. We are all shaped by our experiences. I have dated guys who were not always truthful about certain things up front and I told myself I would try my best in life not to do the same things to others. Nothing frustrates me more than when I realize I have made a decision not based on the truth. Usually the subsequent consequences of those choices leave me in a much worse place than had I known the true facts. I may not always like the truth but at least if I have it I can with the Lord's help stop compounding the mistakes. Just remember every one who makes bad choices is not always because they have no regard for the consequences, sometimes people make the choices they make based on the truth as they know it in that moment.

No comments: