7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting on my grind

Its seems I've finally found my groove with working out and diet. Sometimes its just establishing a routine that you can follow and JUST DOING IT. I'm walking with CWUW on Saturdays, working with my Wellness Coach from Creating Core Change, working out at Cardinal Fitness and working out with my Biggest Loser and The Firm dvds ( love them ). This way, I'm not getting bored. I've also renewed my membership with Calorie King which helps me to monitor my daily caloric intake

I already feel better. I've put the scale out of sight for a few weeks. This isn't about that just yet but connecting to my body in a healthy way and finding a new way of eating so I can get the most from living.

My next big challenge is to find ways to RELAX. For some this is too easy and for others, it is a challenge. For me is to realize that I don't always have to be the E.D. of CWUW, the Mother of the Kid, and employee of the gig. I'm Rhonda. Its a part of me living the 7 Dimensions for my own life. Even in meditation, my mind wanders to CWUW work. GRRRRRRRRRRRR...its my challenge but I will find the balance I need.

I'm hoping you all are journaling, processing your feelings, and developing a plan to change your lifestyle towards a healthier one. Its NOT easy but so what. ;)


Live Life Well,

Rhonda

No comments: