7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Friday, February 5, 2010

Living my own 7 dimensions

One of the philosophies of CWUW is that their are 7 aspects of your health that if you pay attention to, you will live a healthier life. They are the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. They include:

  • Physical
  • Emotional
  • Spiritual
  • Environmental
  • Intellectual
  • Occupational
  • Social

This year I've decided to make sure that address of these if not daily, weekly. Personally, its a hard thing to do because like so many women, we focus on everything but us. This is the year of ME and its a good thing.

So daily, I've been making sure I workout, I have an alter in my home, I continue to journal, I've gotten a new library card and have ordered books, I have a new job, and I'm TRYING to get out more for just enjoyment.

This is just the minimum. It has to be very purposeful and thoughtful. Its not easy but needed.

My health is important.

So with me, look at the 7 Dimensions of you daily! Make changes, seek support, and live life well!

No comments: