7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Monday, March 14, 2016

Meatless Monday: Fun Fruit Kabobs

I recently celebrated my daughter's second birthday and I wanted to share a fun twist on the traditional fruit tray often served at parties and gatherings. Fruit Kabobs.
Simple, handy and easy to make. Grab your favorite fruits and get the party started.

Fun Fruit Kabobs

A fun, kid friendly, alternative to the traditional fruit tray.

Ingredients
  1. Cake Pop skewers (I estimated 2-4 skewers per person)
  2. 15 Strawberries Washed with all greenery removed.
  3. 15 Diced Watermelon Cubes
  4. 15 Medium Diced Cantaloupe Cubes
  5. 45 Green Grapes Washed
  6. 45 Red Grapes Washed
Instructions
  1. Insert Two grapes on each cake pop skewer top with Strawberry, Watermelon or Cantaloupe alternating until all skewers are filled.
  2. Chill and serve with yogurt dip.
Notes
  1. Kabob skewers can be made up to 12 hours before the shindig.
  2. Fruit selection is up to you. I chose fruit that my daughter enjoys, and that you can typically find in a fruit tray.

No comments: