7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Accountability: Let's do this Rhonda!

I think at the beginning of the year I wrote something about walking the talk and being on this health journey with the women and men who need support and who support CWUW. I have my wellness coach and we've been meeting. So what has happened?


I can honestly say that I feel so much better about me! I have a healthier body image. I focus more on living a balanced life. Now, has that translated into a change on the scale? Not much. I actually do eat better but it haven't jumped into the weight lost game. I needed to heal some of the internal scars of bulimia and self esteem issues that had me on a roller coaster ride for years. Now is the time for the body. I had to get my mind on the right path and now, the body must follow.

I'm going to the gym and monitoring my food intake. I'm still looking at being healthy vs a target size per se.

I'm on this journey with you.

I'll blog about this journey, the ups and downs, as much as possible.

Let's do this!!

Live Life Well.....


Rhonda

No comments: