7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Monday, September 14, 2009

Be Encouraged

You are Divinely made which means at birth, God has provided you with all that you will need through life. At the same time, conditioning sets in at the same time. The World is ready to defeat the purpose for your life so we live a part of our lives undoing the madness of the world but know - it can be done.

Daily, I have to remind myself that God loves me. He loves my personality. He loves my body. He loves my strength. He has given me all that I need for MY purpose, not yours, but MINE. I can't look at another person and wish for their body, their faith, their hair, etc, etc. I have to learn that in everything, there is a reason. God wants me to be authentically ME.

Of course, we can admire a person's strength and beauty but shouldn't use it as a measuring stick to our own self worth. We can be motivated by the accomplishments of others but not let it overwhelm you in your own person goals.

Be encouraged that God knows all of your troubles and your valleys. He is waiting on you to wake up and realize that I AM is with you and IN you. You are Empowered to change. You're empowered to do all that you need to live a better life but YOU have to take the leap. Just do it! Whatever it is....JUMP!


All is well.


Rhonda

Be Well, Do Well~

No comments: