7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is my Confession

Ok, I am now relocated to Atlanta, physically that is, so it is time to stop making excuses as to why I am not participating in something that I have come to love, exercise. Yes, I have been jogging…sporadically, and walking on the treadmill, but nothing really worth talking about since completing P90X on May 24th. I have definitely noticed a change in the way I feel, physically and mentally and I know this is because I have changed up my “medication.”

Although I have continued to eat healthy, meditate, journal, socialize, and even work (CWUW folks, have I covered most of our “dimensions?”) I have neglected exercise the most important “medication” I have used to help battle my depression (this may be why I have been in such a melancholy mood…duh, LaWanda).

At any rate, admitting something is the first step to recovery so I am saying to all that read this, “I, Butterfly have been a slacker when it comes to exercise which has effected my attitude, my mood, and my energy level.…whew!” Now, it is time to get back on track, after all, I know the “high” that comes after a good workout. However, I am not going to jump right back into P90X, I will be doing the Power 90 for the next week and on July 26th I will re-connect with the evil Tony Horton and 90 days of P90X. Why P90X? Because I actually like it! For those of you who followed me on Facebook my first go round, if you don’t want to read about my progress on FB and this blog, please “hide” me but don’t “unfriend” me, because I still need you…lol

BTW, laugh really loud today and LIVE LIFE WELL!

Peace & Love,

Butterfly

No comments: