7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Monday, May 9, 2011

Family Affair

Monday, May 9, 2011


Ok, so today our daughter Tiara (19) and son Christopher (18) started Insanity. I am really proud and excited that they had joined in. I would be happy with any form of exercise, but it is nice that we are doing Insanity together. They are a week behind us, but we are cheerleading for them just like they have done for us.

Yesterday (Mother’s Day) I so enjoyed my rest day and my family, but I feel like I paid for it today when we started week 2. We are performing the same workouts but in a different order, but the workouts just seemed harder. On my rest day, I slept well and ate like I usually do, but today was difficult. IDK…

Anyway, I am started a new job today which is going to require me to travel so I am really going to need support to keep Digging Deeper and complete my 60 days of Insanity. I have to admit, in addition to the support of my family, contributing to this blog is another source of support and accountability for me so if you’re following, send me a shout out sometimes. Big hugs to Rhonda, Teresa, Erika, Tonia, Brandy, Kesha, Christian, and Collins; you are really keeping me accountable because it appears you are following my blog entries…yay! Please keep “liking” my blog entries and feel free to share some feedback. Thanks for the support. Oh, don’t forget to check out the CWUW site. www.cwuwonline.org

Day 8 is in the books!

Peace & Love,

Butterfly

P.S. I was too tired for pics and my cheerleaders/photographers are now Insaniacs. We will do better tomorrow and I will capture them Digging Deeper too.

No comments: