7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flying Solo

Today was my first day going solo on the Insanity workout due to the fact that I am on the road. I completed my workout before leaving Atlanta with the support of Dorian and Tiara. They really cheered me on and encouraged me to dig deeper. Dorian actually took some nice action shots and I am happy to report that the nausea that I felt when I took my "before" pictures was slightly less...lol
I will share the pictures Dorian took when I return to Atlanta tomorrow along with pictures of Tiara and Christopher Digging Deeper.

I really don't have much to discuss today but I hope that you are considering ways to incorporate some form of exercise into your day. Shout out to Taneisha Pruitt for walking up 5 flights of stairs...daily! Don't stop!

Day 9 is in the books!

Peace & Love

Butterfly

No comments: