7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Still Committed...


Sunday, May 15, 2011


For those of you who have been following my journey I want to let you know that I’m still committed to completing Insanity, walking 60 miles, and keeping you updated through the Live Life Well blog. However, due to a new job, I have decided that I will only update this blog weekly and when I have something new and exciting to share. What I have found is that I really don’t have much to say about the workouts once I have completed them the first time because the workouts repeat. 
Today is day 13 of Insanity, which is my rest day. Tomorrow, Day 14 I will complete the fitness test again (If you remember, I completed the fitness test on Day 1) to determine if I have improved my fitness level. I am really excited to see and share my results tomorrow.


If you are curious to know how much weight I have lost, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I WILL NOT WEIGH MYSELF tomorrow. In the past, I was obsessed with the 3-digit number on the scale and when it did not show a decrease in spite of my hard work, it would really piss me off and I would become discouraged and usually quit the exercise routine.  This time, I will  measure my success on how my clothes fit, the fitness test, and measurements. I will weigh in on Day 60. The scale will probably piss me off on Day 60, but a least I will have completed the Insanity workout. 
Finally, I challenge you to commit to purchasing a pedometer and tracking the number of steps you take each day. Try if for at least 30 days, you will be surprised at the things you will do to reach 10,000 steps.
 
Days 9-13… in the books

Peace & Love

Butterfly





No comments: