7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Results Are In!


May 16, 2011

First I have to correct a horrible mistake, Dorian & T’Lai corrected my tracking…today is Day 15 not 14. I’m sorry y’all, dang!

Dorian, T’Lai and I all improved on our fit test today; we really pushed ourselves. Because I am being extremely lazy (and a bit selfish) I am only publishing my results.   Hey, at least I gave them a mention…lol.

I may have mentioned before that the fit test is performed on Days 1, 15, 36, 50, and 63; the goal is to complete as many reps in one minute and of course notice some improvement each time you perform the fit test. The moves below are listed in the order they were performed. Oh, you have between 1-2 minutes between each move to "recover."

 I'm still to chicken to share my progress photos (but I'm working up the nerve) so you will have to settle for my beautiful blue butterfly.  My results are below…YAAAAY!

Day 15 is in the books!

Peace & Love
Butterfly


MOVE
DAY 1
DAY 15
DESCRIPTION

SWITCH KICKS
51
59
SWITCH KICKS-2 kicks = 1 rep. jumping alternating front kicks


POWER JACKS
21
34
Jumping jack ending in a squat position

POWER KNEES
80
98
Standing at a slight angle bring knee up and arms down…very fast

POWER JUMPS
15
28
wide jumps, knees come up high, hands touch knees

GLOBE JUMPS
5
6
jump to right/back/left/front touching the floor and back up with each jump

SUICIDE JUMPS
4
7
Squat. thrust legs out into plank position, pull legs in and jump up

PUSH-UP JACKS
1
9
From a plank position take legs out wide when going down, pull together when pushing up…repeat

LOW PLANK OBLIQUE
15
20
From plank position-on forearms bring knee up as high as you can on the outside


No comments: