7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Transparency

My name is LaWanda and I fell off the Insanity wagon. There, I said it!

If you have been following my Insanity journey you probably noticed that I have not posted in a couple of days. The reason, I fell off the wagon.  When I decided to share my journey, I knew that I would be totally transparent which means sharing my successes as well as failures. After all, why share a journey if you only want to share your high points?

We're going all the way…this time!
Falling off the wagon every now and then is a reality for me. Sometimes I eat way too much ice cream (Ben and Jerry’s Karamel Sutra to be exact), drink too much wine, or like this past weekend, I don’t exercise. I used to get so down on myself when I fell short of reaching my goal but now…I simply refocus and start again. If I decided to dwell on the fact that I fell off the wagon, I probably wouldn’t get back up.

Today, I am not going to share my thoughts on Day 2, I’ve done that already. Instead, I will say, if you are working towards a goal and you fall off the wagon simply get up.

Day 2 is in the books…again!

Butterfly

No comments: