7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Friday, April 29, 2011

Recovery

Recovery…yeah right!

Ok so today is Day 4-Recovery! Here I am all excited because the workout is only 33 minutes long and I thought, “ooh this probably won’t be too bad.” WRONG! Shaun T’s definition of recovery includes tons of squats, lunges, pulses, balancing, ballet…well not really ballet, but ballet like moves...lol; I was so irritated.

Over the past 3 days I have consistently burned over 900 calories in the 40-minute workout; today, I burned 800. So I ask, is that really “recovery?” For those fitness buffs who will provide me with the “yes, it is recovery because you must do such & such and so & so for your muscles…blah blah blah...” with all do respect, please save it because I like being mad at Shaun…lol

I am a little worried about Day 5 since today was “Recovery, but I am so glad that DAY 4 IS IN THE BOOKS!

P.S. No pictures today because I have an attitude…lol

Until tomorrow,


Butterfly

No comments: