7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Revelation







During my journey through P90X I would analyze each workout and try to figure out why Tony Horton would put together workout that consisted of “dive bomber” push ups. My diagnosis…Tony wasn’t hugged enough as a child and P90X is how he deals with his anger…lol As for Shaun T, well I think one of his 7 dimensions of wellness is definitely out of sync …his mental health because today’s workout was so foolish that this man has to be “insane.”

SN: if you want to know about the other 6 dimensions check out www.cwuwonline.org.

As for my revelation, I actually like Insanity. I like Insanity over P90x because I like cardio and Insanity is high intensity cardio. I’m not a big fan of bands, bars, or bells, all of which are in P90x; and most of all, I like that the Insanity workouts are short. Please don’t mistake my fondness of Insanity as anything other than that. I cannot make it through the 10 minute “warm up” without my chest feeling like it is wide open and my heart is exposed, I still cuss Shaun and call him really bad names, and I still feel as if I am going to toss my cookies during the workout. However, I like the workout and the sense of accomplishment that I feel when I turn off the dvd knowing that I was able to “Dig Deeper.”
Dorian & T’Lai, Day 3 is in the books!
Until tomorrow,

Butterfly

No comments: