7 Dimensions of Wellness

7 Dimensions of Wellness
7 Dimensions of Wellness

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to step up

I've been working with a wellness coach and it has been a journey. I'm learning about myself and what I really need to do.

Even though you have the KNOWLEDGE, life has put of roadblocks to being wise and applying that knowledge to your life.

I've had to look at my body image issue very closely. Its dangerous for my psyche. Its planted in control, fertilized in lies, and loved in BS. At the end, here comes Bulimia. It rolls off the tongue like its some weird yet exotic name. (I'm hoping no child is named Bulimia). I've cultivated this side of me. I've nurtured it, supported it, excused it, and even believed in it. Nuts right? Not really. I'm human. The important thing is to start the weeding process and face it.

I completely appreciate Delana (the wellness coach). She is hardcore and yet loving. She wants to see you enlightenment and moving forward. Keep it moving! She holds me accountable and that's all most of this is about in some odd way. Its about the dance between letting go of control and yet embracing discipline.

I gained 25lbs in 2008 partially due to back issues. My goal is to lose 40lbs.

I will take this journey publicly. I will blog on both sites (my own blog and CWUWs). I will document the ups and downs of this journey because we all need to see that it can be done even if you're operating with a psychosis like Bulimia. I will walk the talk.

Are you ready? Lets go!!

I'll provide info for Delana's business in upcoming blogs.

No comments: